Below are the steps required for successful application of the Light Switch Labels.
- Ensure your hands are clean and dry.
- Ensure the light switch cover plate is cleaned and free of dust, debris, prints, oils etc.
- Once the plate is clean - please wait for it to be fully dry.
- Find the label required for the switch and carefully peel it from the backing paper.
- Apply the label to the cover plate ensuring the label is level. We recommend that tweezers
be used to hold one end of the label to allow for the label to be leveled prior to full adhesion.
- Press and smooth over.
- When cleaning the switch plate, do not use abrasive or chemical cleaning products.